Whether you want your wedding to be a grand event or a small and intimate affair, this planner will save you hours of time and let you move through the entire planning process with confidence and ease. Beverly's stat-by-step suggestions, checklists, and worksheets along with her special touches and unique ideas will help you create the wedding of your dreams.
Inside you will find
- Exciting ways to personalize your wedding and make it memorable
- Important money -saving tips
- Etiquette advice for addressing invitations, handling divorced parents, receiving lines, second marriages, and more
- How to understand contracts and avoid consumer fraud
- Helpful suggestions on shopping for everything from your wedding gown to thank you notes
When you purchase your copy Planning A Wedding To Remember, you will also receive exclusive password access to Beverly's exciting new Internet site - planningaweddingtoremember.com