While our products are very successful at meeting our each customer's
needs, occasionally, brand new unused items need to be returned.
Please find below our return policy.
Return Authorization Number - RA #
All returns require an RA # which provides an efficient return of your
merchandise. Returns without an RA # may not be received to
our proper location and may not be processed. To ensure your return
is received and processed most effiiciently, please request an RA#.
1. Nonreturnable items:
- Any personalized or special-order products. The reason personalized
items cannot be returned is that they cannot be sold to anyone else
once the product has been personalized or custom-built for you. Special-order
products are items that are not normally stocked AND/OR a quantity of
items that is not normally stocked. In both cases, items are special-ordered
from the supplier to fill your specific order and those then do not
qualify for return.
- Merchandise altered in any way including - but not limited to - by
the customer, engraving companies, embroidery companies, imprinting
companies. Wedding Depot is not able to warranty items once they have
been worked with by a third party including sets of items or individual
- Wedding favors
- Discontinued and clearance items
- Art Leather album items
- CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes or any recorded material
- Edible merchandise
2. Notice of intent to return must be received by Wedding Depot within
10 days of the shipped date as posted in our system and posted in your
3. Returned items must be accompanied by an Return Authorization number
that will be supplied to you when you contact Wedding Depot. Returns without
this information may not arrive at the proper location or be processed.
4. Returned items must be received by Wedding Depot within 14 days of
our issuing an RA#.
5. Customer is responsible for and pays return shipping fees and incurs
all responsibility for the items and damages that they may incur during
the return shipping. Items must arrive to us in NEW and Unused condition
and must contain all original product packaging. Product packaging must
not be torn or damaged. If a customer chooses to return an item and the
item is damaged in the return shipment, the customer is still responsible
for payment of the item and should file a claim with the shipping company
which they used for the return shipment.
6. Shipping & handling fees do not qualify for refund or credit including
unclaimed or undeliverable shipments.
7. Delays caused by third parties such as postal agencies, delivery companies,
customs agencies and their processes such as notifications of packages
being held do not cause our return policy to change. For this reason,
please be aware of the policies and procedures of the delivery company
you select to use. If you are shipping internationally, please be aware
of your country's customs policies for receiving packages and possibly
the collection of any import taxes that may alter how your package is
In order for an order to FULLY qualify for a return credit, exchange,
or refund, the merchandise MUST arrive to us in the condition stated in
our return policy above. For this reason, it is VERY important that it
is packed properly to survive the shipment. Merchandise not arriving in
a condition described in our return policy will not qualify for return
and will be disposed of.
Return Credit Posting
Every payment card company is different in the time it takes them to post
your credit. Even after we process it, your card company may require additional
time to post it. Please watch your statement for it's posting. We do not
have the ability to predict when your card company will post the credit
for you. Credits are often listed on a statement in a separate area from
Product Damages & Order Errors
As careful as we try to be in providing customers their products damage-free
and accurate to the order placed, occasionally products can be damaged
while in transit with the shipping company or by being a defective product.
We are happy to attempt to resolve these issues by supplying replacement
items when they qualify.
- All product damages defects, or order mistakes must be reported to
us within 7 business days from the original order's shipping date.
- All damages, defects, errors must be reported at one time. If there
are multiple issues, all replacement items will ship together.
- If qualified, items will only be replaced - not refunded - and replacements
will be exactly as the original including any personalization.
- No damages, defects, errors may be claimed after the event date.